MALANGI MORNING

The Miracle morning happens every day.  The dancing rays of the sun filter in through the curtains and the sounds of the birds signal the start of a new day. I awaken and make a rush for the garden to greet the day and say Salam, Namaste, Good Morning!
Malangi Diaries
A fresh cool breeze caresses my face and the dew drops on the grass cool my feet as I walk and breathe in the morning air. My glorious, green friends, the Fir trees, the flowering Bougainvillea and the Motia smilingly beckon out to me, “Aha! She’s  awake.. Come sit by us and take in this magical moment…”
I draw my yoga mat and do some rounds of Surya Namaskara or Sun Salutations; a sequence of energizing postures that connect the body, breath and mind. I follow these with my morning Kriya; a set of incredible breathing exercises learnt in the Art of Living Course.  As I inhale each breath fills me with calmness and my entire worries exhale out of my body. I sit cross legged to do my Mudras and feel a rush of energy, cleansing and uplifting me. The meditation makes me sit quietly and appreciate every sound till I slip into my sweet spot of silence.
Malangi Morning
I awaken slowly, reborn, refreshed, rejuvenated and look at the universe with a sense of gratitude and love. I say my morning prayer and thank the Creator for his infinite blessings… The thaals are filled with water & bajra for the chiryas & the crows. Our resident tabby awaits her bowl of goodness too! Mr Slug shows us how to take things slowly …
Malangi Morning
A Breakfast of love…only the freshest fruits and juice. The beautiful start to a beautiful day…the Malangi Way!
DSCN0738
This post also appeared on www.SiddySays.com

Comments

Popular Posts